Click HERE to learn how to direct your Action Team money to Blaine Boys High School Basketball. If you choose to direct Action Team money to the basketball program, please contact our Booster Fundraising Coordinators.
Due to the School Closure on April 16, the Information Meeting has been rescheduled to April 23 at 7:30 pm at the Blaine High School Fieldhouse.
Blaine Boys High School Basketball hosts a youth Midwest 3 on 3 league Sundays, April 29 - June 3, 4 - 10 p.m. This is the largest fundraiser for the program and covers many program expenses. All rostered Boys High School Basketball players are expected to help out, at a minimum, 3 out of the 5 dates. Volunteer dates will be arranged between players and their coaches.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link: http://signup.com/go/BZczxaY
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
In order to receive emails from the basketball program, there are a few steps you'll need to take.
1. While on this website, log in to your SportsEngine account (create an account if you don't already have one)
2. Once logged in, go to the top of this website and click "Become a Member" next to the Login link