Click HERE to learn how to direct your Action Team money to Blaine Boys High School Basketball. If you choose to direct Action Team money to the basketball program, please contact our Booster Fundraising Coordinators.
The Blaine High School Boys Basketball Skills and Strength Training Sessions for incoming 9th grade and incoming 10th-12th grade basketball players will occur from June 11th - July 26th on Mondays and Wednesdays and some optional Friday sessions. Please see the attached 2018 High School Summer Development Registration Form for additional session detail information.
Blaine Boys High School Basketball hosts a youth Midwest 3 on 3 league Sundays, April 29 - June 3, 4 - 10 p.m. This is the largest fundraiser for the program and covers many program expenses. All rostered Boys High School Basketball players are expected to help out, at a minimum, 3 out of the 5 dates. Volunteer dates will be arranged between players and their coaches.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link: http://signup.com/go/BZczxaY
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
In order to receive emails from the basketball program, there are a few steps you'll need to take.
1. While on this website, log in to your SportsEngine account (create an account if you don't already have one)
2. Once logged in, go to the top of this website and click "Become a Member" next to the Login link